kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalHomePortalHome  HighscoresHighscores  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
----NEW SITE! WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----NEW SITE WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----

More realistic gameplay?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A
Owner/WebDesign
Owner/WebDesign
A

More realistic gameplay? Empty
PostSubject: More realistic gameplay?   More realistic gameplay? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:53 pm

My suggestion would be Nomad to kill for the well known soulwars cape, as many know the today thing to get them is to kill an Avatar boss ingame, wich are located at soulwars, wich is
100% ImPossible! those giants hit 80 trough prayer so my suggestion would be the nomad boss as told before so when you fight him he will do the hit 10 hp less then ur hp hit and the berserker mode

even tho another suggestion is to fix jad cause jad goes trough walls so does arma, bandos WHATEVER MONSTER INGAME
Zero should fix firecape's so ppl can't trade this if this is an eco server people need to obtain em from killin jad without dieing going back in dieing going back in or farcasting it et cetera..

So zero read my topic Very Happy

~You're helping ebuddy -A king
Back to top Go down
http://Www.meatspin.com
f4ll3n 4ng3l
f4ll3n 4ng3l

PostSubject: Re: More realistic gameplay?   More realistic gameplay? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:21 pm

i like the idea of the Nomad Smile excellent monster to add and fight against. I also agree with the firecape thing, to make it untradeable so you have to earn it yourself. All and all, good suggestions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2011 Warrior

PostSubject: Re: More realistic gameplay?   More realistic gameplay? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 am

Hi people,

Why is the server offline today, i was busy with Hunting i had a Connection lost, that did me log out
I tryed to log back in but it keeps going stuck at logging in,

What's wrong?,

2011 Warrior

Back to top Go down
Dragon
HaXiNg
HaXiNg

PostSubject: ONOES   More realistic gameplay? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Noo!! resseted. gf claws full vesta and cmaul. Anyway on the topic, i like that idea about no trading firecape but i am bad at nomad on real rs and this wouldnt be any different.. good training practice. so yeh im all for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More realistic gameplay?   More realistic gameplay? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More realistic gameplay?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kaos :: Suggestions-
Jump to: