kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalHomePortalHome  HighscoresHighscores  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
----NEW SITE! WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----NEW SITE WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----

Fallen From Grace ~ Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
f4ll3n 4ng3l
f4ll3n 4ng3l

Fallen From Grace  ~  Clan Empty
PostSubject: Fallen From Grace ~ Clan   Fallen From Grace  ~  Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:53 pm

'ello everyone, i wanted to create a clan... where everyone is welcome. Other clans have requirements not everyone may meet, such as combat, if your a skiller, or certain 99's. This is a clan for EVERYONE, and there will ALWAYS be a spot for you somewhere Wink

We are the ones who have fallen out of favor. We strive on fear and chaos. We enjoy making others suffer under our blades and love the knowledge of bringing forth chaos and discord. We aren't perfect. We have been labeled outcasts, and now we are out for vengeance. All those who wished us dead, we will prove our strength Twisted Evil Blood will boil, bones will break, and fear will be spread throughout the land. We have come forth to destroy the plains. We will unleash Hell and bring down the Gates of Heaven. All will tremble under our rule, so prepare yourself, WE WILL RISE AGAIN! Twisted Evil

To start there are 4 categories, the owner(s) ( of course ) and 3 subdivisions which will be explained below. I have not figured out FULL outfits... but i shall eventually Wink and if you would like to suggest an outfit for the division you are in, or just for the entire clan itself, feel free to post it or tell me within the game. Staff within the game are free to apply as well, all are welcome. Well... i think thats about it, so lets get started!

The first subdivision is for main accounts, they are the pkers and fighters. In clan wars these are the people in the front line. The divisions name is Fallen Reapers.For this division you must have 99 strength, defense, hitpoints, and magic.

The second subdivision is for pure accounts. These are also pkers as well as collectors. If there is something you need and cannot acquire and are too low to get it yourself, these are the people who you will turn to. In clan wars, these are the second line of defense, to clean up the mess the others cannot tend to Wink The divisions name is Chaos Hordes. For this division you must have 99 magic, range, and hitpoints.

The third subdivision is for skillers or people who do not fit within the other divisions. These are the primary gatherers, they acquire money, food, bows/arrows, runes, and so on for battle. They do not participate in clan wars, unless they absolutely want to just for fun Smile The divisions name is Fallen Angels. The only requirement for this division is to have at least one 99 skill.

Rules
1.) Respect your superiors, if they are doing something wrong, then inform me or another owner.
2.) Do not flame ANYONE within the game, even if they piss you off.
3.) If we are in a clan war DO NOT ignore the call and sit it out, even if you face a friend.
4.) DO NOT leave a clan war just because you are about to die, assist your fellow clan members.
5.) Don't be afraid to risk, as our clan grows we can begin to replace lost items for you

Application Format
* What is your ingame name?
* What is your combat level?
* How many hours are you usually on each day?
* What division are you applying for?

Owner
~ F4ll3n 4ng3l

Fallen Reapers
~
~

Chaos Hordes
~
~

Fallen Angels
~
~