kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalHomePortalHome  HighscoresHighscores  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
----NEW SITE! WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----NEW SITE WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----

Hello all of the staff!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon
HaXiNg
HaXiNg

Hello all of the staff! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all of the staff!   Hello all of the staff! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:17 am

Hiya all of the staff! I hope your helping out and being good lol Smile
Just wanted to say hello to zero and i might not leave after all im not sure.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
HaXiNg
HaXiNg

PostSubject: leaving   Hello all of the staff! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 am

actually you probably dont know about me leaving but it doesnt matter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hello all of the staff!   Hello all of the staff! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:30 pm

I'm leaving bro, lol. All the players are stuck up multi logging to kill them selves.
The server has gone down the drain big time, the new hom is great, but the players are
stuck up asses, the only nice player would be Fightpitz, in this server you're either on of the "well known
rich players" or you're basically nobody.

I thought this server had good potential, but there isn't a damn thing to do on it.

I'm out. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dragon
HaXiNg
HaXiNg

PostSubject: Dark no!   Hello all of the staff! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:25 am

No dark you dont have to leave! This server still does have potential! Zero needs to make a program that stops being able to kill youself whilst multi logging, thats all!
Back to top Go down
♥ マイキー
Owner/WebDesign
Owner/WebDesign
♥ マイキー

PostSubject: Re: Hello all of the staff!   Hello all of the staff! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 am

dark to be honest if you dont think server has what gives you a hardon then suggest the stuff? this server has alot that others dont. dragon thanks im glad your staying means alot to the ocmmunity.

Dark also if our players are multi logging then you should screen shot it and tellme so i know and ill use force to end it. <3
Back to top Go down
https://pvpking562.canadaboard.net
Dragon
HaXiNg
HaXiNg

PostSubject: Re: Hello all of the staff!   Hello all of the staff! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:35 am

lol! you really need to fix the "reply" thingy because the space between subject title and the bit u write on is so far apart o.o
Back to top Go down
marijuana
marijuana

PostSubject: Re: Hello all of the staff!   Hello all of the staff! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:24 pm

i'm new so don't mind me but i would just like to say if the server would be on 24/7 that would make it way better. lol. (not saying anything bad about it) but i have had your client downloaded for a week now and haven't been able to sign on? lol. maybe a certain time of the day? that the server is actually on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/iibackpackzz
Zero
Owner/WebDesign
Owner/WebDesign

PostSubject: Problem fixed (::   Hello all of the staff! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am

new host and everything now enjoy a lagg free server<3(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all of the staff!   Hello all of the staff! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all of the staff!
Page 1 of 1