kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalHomePortalHome  HighscoresHighscores  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
----NEW SITE! WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----NEW SITE WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----

hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GUCCI

hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi" Empty
PostSubject: hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi"   hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:27 pm

i am sick and tired of this staff member he is the most abusive staff member in the world and I've been around way longer then me, so i would really appreciate if you guy's can control him or demote him because he is really pissing me off. thank you.also hidden admins named mike and chris are abusing too we are in clan pk and once i die they do ::teletome gucci and they tele me to them here is the vid link to rsn_javi abusing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-xFurOhbpU <--- please watch in full screen to see the chat box perfectly thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Turmoilz
Turmoilz

PostSubject: Re: hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi"   hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:53 am

If this is true then it looks bad, and makes the server look bad..
Back to top Go down
GUCCI

PostSubject: Re: hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi"   hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:46 pm

IK TY YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL NOW..
Back to top Go down
f4ll3n 4ng3l
f4ll3n 4ng3l

PostSubject: Re: hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi"   hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:50 pm

I see why you're upset, I'd be rather irritated as well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi"   hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey this is gucci reporting new staff member "rsn_javi"
Page 1 of 1