kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalHomePortalHome  HighscoresHighscores  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
----NEW SITE! WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----NEW SITE WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----

moree suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fightpitz
Admin
Admin

moree suggestions Empty
PostSubject: moree suggestions   moree suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:48 pm

this is mostly about drops

drops in godwars need to be fixed. it needs godsword shard 2 and 3 to drop more commonly or at least drop once...,

barrows needs to be fixed because you cant get the prize even when killed all barrow brothers,

::mining needs to have runite mines somewhere. (the runite ores at ::mith dosnt work)

it is too hard to get items and money here except from skilling. it needs to drop cash everyone once in a while killing enemies, it also needs to drop maybe dragon armor, rune armor, food, pots, staff, dragon weapons, and also it is hard to get vestas-statius-morrigans-zuriels so im thinking maybe there should be a rares shop

i have a poll+eco price topic in the general discussion section. you can check that out for prices when trading.

the rares shop should have rare pk armor. worth mabe in the billions. but also in the points shop (lord marshal brogan)

the points program stopped working too. if we can do another way to get points,
maybe 1 point from pking, 2points for getting a 99 on a skill. also we should get rid of the dark energy npc that appears at home when somebody is attacking the corp. it is killing some players and 1 has already quit because it just randomly starts attacking people and they die from it.

the corp should also be attacked in a way so that it cant be farcasted on anymore.

if most of those are coded into the server, i think more players would join and less players will quit.

check this for consideration.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
HaXiNg
HaXiNg

moree suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: moree suggestions   moree suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:33 am

He needs to fix ::mining and ::wc completly because i have 1 in both when i try to mine it says my level is to low to use rune axe/pick so make it iron and put a shop that sells picks and hatchets in the corresponding places.
Back to top Go down
f4ll3n 4ng3l
f4ll3n 4ng3l

moree suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: moree suggestions   moree suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 am

to start mining/woodcutting you have to wield the picaxe/hatchet and start woodcutting/mining. thats how you start it, then when ur 40 mining/woodcutting you can keep the hatchet/picaxe in your inventory Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon
HaXiNg
HaXiNg

moree suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: moree suggestions   moree suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Surprised i didnt know that. thanks.
Back to top Go down
f4ll3n 4ng3l
f4ll3n 4ng3l

moree suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: moree suggestions   moree suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:45 pm

your welcome, most people don't know that :p
Back to top Go down
Dragon
HaXiNg
HaXiNg

moree suggestions Empty
PostSubject: skilling for skillers?   moree suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:54 am

What about for skillers? that cuts out the option because they dont want to train tehre attack.
Back to top Go down
f4ll3n 4ng3l
f4ll3n 4ng3l

moree suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: moree suggestions   moree suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:39 pm

then use the smithing skill to make one of lower class, like bronze, iron, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
HaXiNg
HaXiNg

moree suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: moree suggestions   moree suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:22 pm

where would you get the bar? you cant get the ore because you cant mine. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

moree suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: moree suggestions   moree suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moree suggestions
Page 1 of 1