kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalHomePortalHome  HighscoresHighscores  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
----NEW SITE! WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----NEW SITE WWW.KAOTICSKAPE.TK----

Just a few suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turmoilz
Turmoilz

Just a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Just a few suggestions   Just a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Ive played quite a few RSPS, since about the days of testscape sources (man those are old) so i do have a few suggestions you could add to the server:

Clue scrolls - a great addition to any server, and a good way to also put in items that havent really been added to the general public yet

Overloads - im not to sure if you can make overloads at the acquired herb lvl, i know you can buy them for 50m so please dont troll saying this as i know. But being able to have something to work towards and being able to make overloads at 96 herb (maybe even 99 herb if herb is easy to lvl)

Quests - im not sure how good of a coder you are, not questioning your skills at all, but adding quests is a great way to keep players in the game for longer then just giving them things. like to get turmoil you should add a quest to unlock the ancient curse prayers

Clan Chat - Great addition for clans, also should add Lootshare for teams going to bosses together, as it makes bossing in a group fun.

This is it for now, will update it later once i walk around the server and check it out some more but for right now it looks great, hoping to stay long here at Kaotic Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Just a few suggestions
Page 1 of 1